Today is -
The Only Conservative Kehilla in South Puget Sound
- Please see our Schedule of Services and About Our Services page for details about the many religious services we have at B’nai Torah.
- Shabbat and Holy Day morning services are always followed by kosher dairy lunch. Shabbat evening services are always followed by an Oneg Shabbat.
- Please see our Education page for more details.
- If you would like a specific Education program that we are not currently offering, please let us know by phone, e-mail or our Contact Form, or contact Len Albert (email@example.com) for more information.
- This year we are focusing on Jewish Life Cycle, Theology and Philosophy. The Learner’s Minyan is on the Third Saturday of every month. Please see About Our Services for more information.